Thought I would share a few of Leah's faces that we were able to capture on film...many more still to come!
Our little girl loves to talk - well, squeak is more like it, she loves to practice standing up and jumping with her legs, squirming as much as possible, and did I mention sqeaking? She is a talker, sort of like her Dad, except we don't really know what a lot of her squeaking means just yet. Except for 'I'm hungry', but that one's not hard to figure out. It quickly turns from a quiet squeak to a yell...
At 3 weeks old, we're having the time of our lives. Art's finding it hard to concentrate at work and I'm trying to get as many 2 hour naps as possible, night and day.
So far, so good.




She is Art's daughter... is it any surprise she likes to talk? I bet she will say her first word at 4 months...
ReplyDelete