The Fedex man will now be affectionately known as 'Santa Claus', which I'm not sure why I haven't felt this way about him before now...but it's official. Yesterday, he brought us our fantastic new stroller, Maclaren Triumph, details here, and are now ready for all our airplane trips and all the running around we'll do this summer!
Good thing Leah is just as excited as Mom is...
It's the youngest, lightest (11.5lbs!) umbrella stroller we could buy, for 3mos and up, so from now until Memorial Day, we'll be working on neck strengthening exercises and abs. She'll be ready for it in no time!
Since online shopping is now my favorite way to shop (no schleping required), my heart now skips a beat whenever Mr Fedex, aka Santa, bangs on the front door! So, maybe I don't get out of the house much, but the satisfaction is still there and I'm saving the environment (not to mention my sanity), one tank of gas at a time.

I love how she is so excited that her arm is moving too fast for the picture :)
ReplyDelete