She'll get there soon enough...in the meantime, she continues to 'furniture-walk' and is growing up way too fast.
I found out today that one of her favorite things is to wear hats then look at herself in the mirror with the hat on. I had to ask her teacher at daycare what it means when she pats her hands on her head...I thought she was just being funny...no, she's actually telling me she wants to put on a hat. She just learned the sign (as in sign language...yes, she really is that smart...) for Hat and did it all weekend.
And we're still going to swim lessons every Sunday afternoon. This girl is a fish. For the first time, she wiggled underwater when we did 'zooms' and came up smiling! She blows bubbles in the tub with the best of 'em and is so comfortable in the water - she climbs in on her own now and would jump in if I'd let her.
Not to mention, she has a collection of swimwear that rivals her mothers (no surprise there...).



How cute is she in that swimsuit :)
ReplyDelete