Saturday, November 27, 2010

Surprise! Baby Shower



Thanks to my wonderful family and friends - they tricked me into driving to Muncie on our 'day off' to attend a party for my Aunt Amy who would be in town for the weekend.  Much to my surprise, my best friend, Bree had spearheaded the entire event, it was all for me!  They made the most adorable little bootie cakes (thanks, Laurie!) and had my favorite Pizza King Pizza.  About 90% of the family was in attendance and it was just an awesome way to celebrate baby and celebrate the holiday! I LOVE YOU ALL (even if you did lie to me, Grandma)...

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I am so sorry that I wasn't able to make it. But looks like it was a fabulous time!! :) You are too adorable w/ your baby bump! Thanks also for the nice treat in the mail and the beautiful xmas card! You are so on top of things! Miss u! Mel

    ReplyDelete