Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We just returned from a great trip to Indiana and spent a total of 30+ hours in the car over the course of 4 days.  The total 18 hours there and back contributed to most of the windshield time, but the 4 hours to and from Muncie every day just about did us in.

Art was officially named the Euchre Tournament director this year and you could say, the tournament might have been the most controversial in history!  Not only were the partners a little suspect, how in the world did Aunt Amy and Uncle Marky actually win?! 

Other than the traditional razzing and fun, the Florida folks were able to make it north and it was a great visit!  The food was fantastic (as I always expect) and all the cousins are growing up so fast.  The newest cousin will be born very soon - Brian and Brianna, we wish you the best with the new one!  And we're not going to be far behind.

Baby Templin at 28 weeks (only 12 more to go!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Swandamuffin, you look great. So happy for you and glad you shared the blog!

    (Do I have to retire the name Swandamuffin? Templecake?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog! Would love to see where you are at with your basement! Also...I think Uncle Markie and I won by careful thought and planning in our table and seats. Notice we didn't change seats all tournament! Think it made a huge impact on our "Ju-Ju!"

    ReplyDelete