On occasion, I will go out of town on a business trip and leave Art to take care of Leah on his own. This is a fairly stressful time for all of us, so we all do what we can to get through it.
I left the iPad at home this trip so Art could monitor Leah on the BabyConnect (here) app and communicate easily with daycare if needed. It's pretty much the greatest invention EVER! It will also send out an email at the end of the day recapping her day and sending any photos the teachers took. Pretty slick...
Here's the first day's photo:
Looks innocent enough, however, you'll notice that her clothes are about 3x too big (they're 12-18mos size and she's not really filling out the 12mos just yet), not to mention that they're actually pajamas. I look forward to the day where she can pick out her own clothes...
Day 2 of my trip:
Again, innocent enough, right? Very cute pic of our little girl - however, yes, again, that shirt is a pajama shirt. When I ask Art about it, he says to me '...you should've seen her pants'! WHAT?! Yes, she wore her rainbow bright striped pants with the pink/white stripe valentines day pajamas. Wow. I can't let these two go anywhere...
Then I get photos like this while I'm finishing up my day at the office:
Melt my heart.
I guess it's okay when I go out of town...




No comments:
Post a Comment