We had a wonderful easter - filled with candy and lots of time with Grammie and Grandpa Templin! We all attended Grandpa's church service at St. Joan of Arc Catholic church on Easter Sunday. They had a great guest singer, Robert Robinson - he was amazing! It was a really nice service, not to mention good company too.
Leah made friends with everyone who sat around us - I even had one lady come up to me who wasn't sitting anywhere near us and tell me how sweet and adorable my daughter is! (oh, I know...) She tends to charm everyone around her - I just hope this trend continues :) Makes our social situations pretty easy!
As for the hunting easter eggs tradition, she didn't really understand the whole point of it - maybe we should've given her the candy that was inside the eggs...
She loved the goodies she got in her easter basket, then proceeded to carry the basket around with her like it was a purse. She's into purses these days.
On occasion, she would spot and egg in a funny spot, give us a look, then go get it and shake it. Art and I would cheer loudly and clap and she'd get a big smile on her face. A few mintues later, it would happen all over again. Not sure she understood the point of this game...
No comments:
Post a Comment