Here we are, in the dead of winter - Will it ever stop snowing here? Only 19 days left until my due date and things around the house are just about ready! ...Or as close as I think we'll ever get to being ready.
Here's a few of our favorite things in her room:
We're down to Dr's appointments each week now, and getting closer each time. Things seem to be progressing nicely and I'm as uncomfortable as ever. I suppose that's normal at this stage. The Dr estimated her weight around 5 1/2-6lbs this week, so she's still little, but I'm sure she'll continue to grow as I continue to eat everything in sight!
Overall, things are good these days. Art is like a kid at Christmas, so excited to see what's in my belly. We both can't wait to see who she looks like, whether she'll have red hair or brown hair, if she'll inherit the 'Templin Toe' or not...all very exciting!



No comments:
Post a Comment