Keeping you posted on all the happenings with our family, with our new addition, Leah Mae on February 21st...let the adventure begin!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
The Wish List
Art here; my first blog experience.......we love our little girl and want to share a few of her interests thus far....... she likes dancing to Cee-Lo... hearing Dad freestyle sing for he, she loves elbowing and kicking Mom's belly..... I think she will be an Olympic Soccer player with all that kicking..... but I also support her being the first Female President..... or maybe she will lead Safaris in Africa.... or be the next CEO of Target..... or be a professional Billiards player (once I finally break Mom down and buy a pool table)....... or lastly, I support her kicking and elbowing her way to a full ride swimming scholarship at Stanford...... someone's gotta do it!!! :) Adios all, Art is signing off from his first and last blog entry. GOOD TIMES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment